Week 18 | Recipe 18: Easy Fruit Cobbler
While visiting with family in Michigan, my dad really wanted to learn how to make a fruit cobbler.
The sweet tooth gene comes from both sides.
I knew he had a recipe already, I just wanted to make sure it was a quick recipe with easy instructions and simple ingredients… so pinterest it was, and here’s where I found it- Meaningful Mama!
4 Ingredient Berry CobblerPrep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 60-70 minutes
Total Time: 75 minutesServes 14
- 2 1/2 c. Bisquick
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted (4 oz)
- 6 c. frozen berries (any berries you like!)
- Preheat the oven to 350. Combine Bisquick, sugar and melted butter together and stir into a crumble.
- Place the frozen berries on the bottom of a 9×13 pan, add the crumble on top of the berries.
- Bake for 1 hour, and cool slightly before serving.
*This came out great! Easy, and hit the sweet tooth spot. Though, the frozen berries we used had an obscene amount of raspberries… a little too tart for my taste.
*The second time I made this, I used mainly strawberries- SUPER delish!!!
Cheers to a super simple, awesomely delicious dessert, which I can almost guarantee you already have the ingredients in your pantry/freezer!!